Looking for a luxurious, pleasant, and ultra-relaxing way to enjoy cannabidiol? PureKana’s CBD Bath Bombs may be just what you need. For many of us, there is nothing better than soaking into a warm, bubbly bath after a long, stressful day. And now, thanks to the rising popularity of CBD and CBD-infused topicals, there is a way to enhance those feelings of relaxation.
External CBD application has become quite popular with the emergence of CBD skincare products. As it turns out, this compound may act as an antioxidant, which is what many skincare ingredients are designed to do. Adding it to your skincare routine is just like using cocoa butter or jojoba oil – CBD is just another skin-loving ingredient.
In this article, we will address what CBD bath bombs are, how to use them in the best possible way, as well as what benefits they offer.
What is a CBD Bath Bomb?
Bath bombs have been around for decades and quickly became one of the most convenient and pleasant bath additives. The basic combination of baking soda, citric acid, essential oils, and delightful fragrances makes for an enjoyable infusion that provides fizz, aromatherapy, and skin nourishment.
Now, with all the hype surrounding CBD products in recent years, a new and exciting type of bath bomb has hit the market. CBD bath bombs might just be the ultimate way to soothe your body, mind, and soul.
As is hopefully clear by now, a CBD bath bomb is very similar to a regular bath bomb, but with the added benefit of it containing cannabidiol. CBD is known to have a variety of potential benefits and is commonly ingested in the form of CBD oil, capsules, gummies, and other edibles. However, topical application is becoming increasingly popular and is a great option for those who are skeptical about consuming CBD orally.
CBD bath bombs offer a unique way to absorb CBD through the skin, much like balms, lotions, or creams. In addition to CBD oil, they typically also contain essential oils and fragrances to enhance the overall experience.
Here at PureKana, our CBD-infused bath bombs come in five delightful fragrances: Almond & Coconut, Midnight Roses, Activated Charcoal, Cucumber, and Eucalyptus. Each one contains 50mg of CBD, along with several other natural ingredients.
How to Use PureKana’s CBD Bath Bombs
Using PureKana’s CBD bath bombs is quite simple. You use it in much the same as you would any other bath bomb; drop it into the water and watch it fizz.
Nevertheless, there are ways to enhance the overall experience. Here are our tips for having the best CBD bath ever.
- Invest in some extras for your bath: If you enjoy taking a relaxing bath every so often, then it could be worth purchasing some extra bath accessories. For example, a bath caddy will provide a place to store all your bath-time needs, and a waterproof pillow will definitely help you relax and unwind.
- Make the ultimate bath-time playlist: You’re definitely going to need some tunes to accompany your soak. Whether you prefer the gentle song of whale music or the soft sax of a jazz band, you need to create an awesome playlist you can enjoy while in the bath. While you’re at it, why not buy a waterproof speaker?
- Light some candles: No bath is complete without candles. Find some candles in your favorite scent, place them around the bathroom, and light up. They don’t have to be mega-expensive “yankee candles,” you can buy cheap scented candles from anywhere.
- Try out some beauty products: The bath is the perfect place to pamper yourself and use some luxurious beauty products. Think face masks, body scrubs, exfoliators, and body butter for afterwards. Make it as opulent as you like!
Once everything is ready, it’s time to enjoy your CBD bath bomb. The process is pretty effortless. Fill up your bathtub with warm water, then drop the bomb into the water and watch it dissolve. As it fizzes, the CBD, along with an array of wonderful scents, will be released into the water.
To get the best results, make sure you soak in the bath for at least 30 minutes.
Why Use a CBD Bath Bomb?
There are numerous reasons to take baths. Many people prefer daily showers, though; it’s quicker, and some say it feels cleaner. But the occasional CBD-infused bath is both luxurious and good for your health. Here are a few things CBD can do:
- Make a bath even more relaxing: Baths are already so therapeutic, add CBD to the mix, and the effects are likely to be twofold. There is just something serene about lying in a tub of warm water and soaking in the bubbles. Warm water baths have been shown to increase serotonin levels, helping you to feel happier. The addition of CBD will subtly enhance these effects.
- Soothe body aches: As reported in a 2017 study, CBD may be more effective than certain opioid prescription drugs when it comes to reducing inflammation and soothing pain. Therefore, a CBD-infused bath could be particularly helpful for those who suffer from chronic pain, sore muscles, cramps, or other bodily aches and pains.
- Nourish the skin: When absorbed, CBD can help nourish the skin, not only making it soft but also giving it a youthful glow. Additionally, CBD is known to help alleviate skin irritation and redness, which means it could be beneficial to those suffering from psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
Ultimately, adding CBD into your bath is a way to take your pamper session up a notch. The CBD will soak into your skin and reach the endocannabinoid system, providing your body with some minor health benefits while you soak.
Baths are the perfect way to relax and indulge in some reflection time. The addition of CBD may have some added benefits for both the skin and mind. If you like the sound of a CBD-infused bath, we recommend checking out our range of CBD Bath Bombs. Made using our high-quality CBD extracted from U.S. hemp using CO2, these bath bombs are a premium luxury. Plus, they are affordable!
We offer five different bath bombs, which all provide a little something different. Each bomb contains 50mg of CBD for just $11.99. Get Shopping now and experience all the goodness that a CBD bath has to offer for yourself.